Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My Class Bunny--draft 1

     Today we are going to work on my first draft of my personal narrative.  I have posted the draft on a site called Lino--as we read my draft you can write me a sticky notes showing me a place that I can add more details or explode the moment in my writing.  I want you to focus on the Trait of Ideas in my draft.
     How to use lino it--an on-line sticky note--it's easy!  Click on a sticky note on the right side of the screen.  Put your name in the tag box.  Then type your suggestion to me.  I want you to be specific.  Find a line that you think I can add more details.  Find a place where you want to know more.  Please look at my writing and ask a lot of questions.  I really need some help revising this piece!After you finish typing your suggestion, click post.  Your post it note will appear in the center of the screen. 
Put your mouse over the post it note and move it to the side.
Click here to go to my draft of "The Class Bunny"